Oral is the only presentation type in IECON 2023. All authors are reminded that only papers that are presented at IECON 2023 in SINGAPORE, will be sent for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and indexing in Ei. In the event that the paper cannot be presented, you must write to the Technical Program Chair to excuse yourself from presenting which will be approved on a case by case basis.
1. Please note that the time allocated to each oral presentation is 18 minutes and 3 minutes of Questions and Answers.
2. Microsoft PowerPoint slides or Acrobat PDF for presentation on a LCD video projector is recommended.
3. All the presentation rooms will be equipped with a computer running Windows operating system, with Microsoft Office, Acrobat Reader and a LCD video projector.
4. We recommend that presenters bring their presentation files in a format compatible with one of the above applications, with the files stored in a USB flash drive.
5. Alternatively, presenters can use their own notebook computer. If you choose to use your own notebook computer, we recommend that you bring a backup copy of the presentation in a USB flash drive.
6. For those working on Mac computers, please remember to bring along the adaptor for connection to the video projector cable.
7. Presentation files can be up-loaded into the computer in the assigned presentation room on morning of the presentation from 08:00 hours onwards, or during the tea/coffee breaks. There will be an assistant in the room to help you.
8. There is not fixed template for the presentation slides.